Connecting to Guest Wireless
Connecting with Windows
Connecting with an iPhone
Connecting with Android
1. Select the Windows wifi connection icon from the system tray to expand the available connections menu. Then, select "NMU_GUEST" from the list.
2. Select the "Connect" button.
3. Open your internet browser. It should automatically navigate to the guest access page with the Acceptable Use Policy. Read and click "Accept" to gain access.
2. Select "NMU_GUEST" under "Choose a Network...".
4. The "NMU Wireless" page should load with the Acceptable Use Policy. Read the policy and select "Accept".
4. Ensure that the Wi-Fi is on in the upper right corner, then select "NMU_GUEST" from the list of available networks.
5. Slide down the top menu to select the "Sign into Wi-Fi network" option.
6. Your internet browser will open to the "NMU Wireless" page containing the Acceptable Use Policy. Read the policy and select "Accept."