Resetting your Internet Browser
The reasons why you would reset your browsor would be if you are having problems accessing web pages, and it works in another browser you can go through resetting the browser that isn't working correctly to see if that solves the problem. Also if you are going through your add-ons or extensions for the web browser and there are ones that you didn't add, but won't remove when you try resetting your browser should fix that.
- Select the settings button in the upper right corner, below the "X", and click on the "Help Icon", or question mark, in the bottom of the drop-down menu (In previous versions of Firefox, select the orange "Firefox" button, and select "Troubleshooting Information" from the menu).
- Under the "Help" menu select "Troubleshooting Information"
- On the right hand side select "Reset Firefox..."
- Using the menu button in Chome (three parallel horizontal lines) select Settings
- Under Settings select “Show advanced settings…”
- At the bottom of the list select "Reset browser settings..."
- Press the "Start" button at the bottom left of your screen
- Under the Control Panel select "Internet Options"
- Under the "Advanced" tab select "Reset..." under "Reset Internet Explorer Settings"
- With Safari open and selected click on "Safari" at the top left of your screen
- Select "Reset Safari..."
Rate this Article: