Add the NMU SSL Certificate
NMU creates its own SSL security certificates used for some network services. These certificates are already installed on NMU issued computers but you may need to install them on your personally owned device in order to access some of the NMU network services. Installing the NMU SSL certificates is the preferred solution. Another option is Adding a Security Exception to Your Browser.
2. Close all of your internet browsers.
3. Run the certificate installer from the file from your downloads folder.
4. Press the Spacebar.
5. Select "OK" to close the error prompt. The missing files error doesn't prevent the certificate from installing successfully.
6. Press the Spacebar to finish. The NMU SSL Certificate is now installed.
2. Click on all five NMUCA files (1-5) to download them.
3. In your Downloads folder, run each NMUCA# file and click "Add."