Install Cisco VPN Client
This article uses Windows 7 to install the VPN client, but the instructions are very similar to Windows 8 and can be followed for either version.
- Download and open the Cisco VPN client installer from this page.
- If the computer gives a security warning, ensure to select that you do want to run or install the program.
- The computer may will ask you to save or run the file. Select "Run."
- The installer will open. Select "Continue."
- After the installer finishes and presents the message"AnyConnect has been installed," select "OK."
- To launch the new client, first press the start menu and select "All Programs."
- Expand the Cisco folders and select "Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client."
- Right click the icon in this menu for options to pin the client to the taskbar, start menu, or to add it to the desktop.
Rate this Article: