Install Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client [Windows]
The Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client uses an encrypted virtual private network (VPN) to provide a secure connection between your device and the NMU network. Using the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is required by some network services used at NMU.
2. Click on the “Download Now” link for the “Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client” and you will be prompted to log into the “NVPNSSO”. Click “Login.”
3. This will bring you to the NMU Login page where you will sign in with your NMU credentials.
4. On the next page that you're brought to, click the blue "Download for Windows."
5. Click the “Save” button to download the installation file to your computer and double-click the .exe file once it is downloaded, most likely in your Downloads folder.
6. The Installer will begin prompting you to click “Accept the license and click Next”.
7. You will see a window where you can click “Install”. Once clicked, the page will prompt you to allow the application to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to allow the changes to be made.
8. It will go through the installation process and give you a completed window when finished. Click “Finish” to complete installation.