Install Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client [Windows]
The Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client uses an encrypted virtual private network (VPN) to provide a secure connection between your device and the NMU network. Using the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is required by some network services used at NMU.
2. Click on the “Download Now” link for the “Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client” and you will be prompted to log into the “Cisco SSL VPN Service”. Log in with your NMU UserID and password.
3. Click the “Download for Windows” button and then click "Save File."
4. Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on the AnyConnect file you just saved.
5. If you are prompted to allow the program to modify your computer, Click "Yes". The welcome screen will be displayed. Click “Next”.
6. Accept the terms and click "Next".
7. In the "Ready to Install" window, click "Install". If prompted to allow the program to make changes, click "Yes."
8. Click "Finish" once it installs. To use the program type in “Cisco” in the Windows Start menu and click the “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client”.
9. Click “Connect”. You may have to manually type in nmuvpn5520.nmu.edu if the drop down box is empty.
10. Log in using your NMU UserID and password.