Connecting to NMU WPA with Windows
**This guide is for Windows 10 and 11 computers only. If you are on a different operating system, select the one you'd wish to see the guide for below**
1. Click the "Wi-Fi" icon on the bottom right hand of your screen.
2. A menu will appear listing all of the available networks. Select "NMU_WPA" from the list, and then select "Connect".
3. After selecting NMU_WPA from the list, a popup will appear asking for a username and password. The username will be your NMU email, and the password with be your NMU password.
4. After entering your username and password, click OK. One last popup will appear asking if you want to connect. Select Connect.
5. After selecting Connect you should now be connected to NMU_WPA.