Connecting to NMU WPA with MacOS
**This guide is for macOS computers only. If you are on a different operating system, select the one you'd wish to see the guide for below**
1. Click the System Preferences application and select "Network".
2. Click the dropdown menu next to "Network Name" and select "NMU_WPA" from the list of networks.
3. A popup will appear after you select NMU_WPA that will ask for a username and password. The username will be your NMU email address, and your password will be your NMU password.
4. After entering your username and password, select join. One last popup will appear asking you to verify the certificate. Select "Continue".
5. After selecting Continue, you should now be connected to NMU_WPA.