Adding trusted websites in Kaspersky.
Sometimes you will get a popup notice that Kaspersky is blocking a website you want to visit or sometimes a website will just not work for you. A possible solution is editing the list of trusted web addresses in Kaspersky.
To create a list of trusted web addresses in Kaspersky:
- Add a web address to trusted applications by opening Kaspersky from the Windows start menu, or using the “K” icon in the system tray in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on the settings button.
- Under the Essential Threat Protection section, select Web Threat Protection. The settings are displayed.
- Click the "Settings" button.
- Click the Trusted web addresses tab. Select the "Do not scan web traffic from trusted web addresses" check box.
- To add trusted web addresses:
a. Click the Add button.
b. Enter the address of the website.
- c. Click OK. A new web address appears in the list.
- Click OK.
- To save changes, click the Save button.