Use the Search field in the upper right corner of the page for help with computer and network problems, or questions about the TLC Notebook initiative. You can also use the Tags listed in the bottom right of the pages to display the articles related to a tag word.
Please let us know what you think of the site or any problems you have finding information by using the Site Feedback link available at the bottom of every page.
The HelpDesk is committed to providing the highest level of quality support to NMU students, faculty, and staff. Support is provided for NMU network connections, network services, and NMU issued software and computers, including TLC notebooks. Limited support for other systems may be provided or referred to other service providers on campus as available. Help is available via email, telephone, walk-in service and the IT/HelpDesk Web site.
- Location: LRC 116 in the NMU Library across from Starbucks
- Phone: (906) 227-2468
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone support is available at 7:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday over the summer.
- Note: Please be ready to provide the following: NMU Email ID, Phone Number and Location
- For hardware problems, keep in mind Micro Repair closes at 5pm during the summer.
Frequently requested information
- Training Resources for Windows 7
- Training Resources for Office 2013
- Training Resources for Office 2010
- Training Resources for Office 2007
- Training Resources Macs
- Training Resources for Educat
- Internet Safety
- DX-250 WiMAX Modem
- Hotfix for KB2823324
- Do you have the latest Respondus LockDown Browser, Ver.18.104.22.168?
- Install Respondus Lockdown Browser update
- HelpDesk Employment
- Micro Repair