Phone: (906) 227-2468 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: LRC 116 in the NMU Library across from Starbucks
Use the Search field in the upper right corner of the page for help with computer and network problems, or questions about the TLC Notebook initiative. You can also use the Tags listed in the bottom right of the pages to display the articles related to a tag word. Please let us know what you think of the site or any problems you have finding information by using the Site Feedback link available at the bottom of every page.
The HelpDesk is committed to providing the highest level of quality support to NMU students, faculty, and staff. Support is provided for NMU network connections, network services, and NMU issued software and computers, including TLC notebooks. Limited support for other systems may be provided or referred to other service providers on campus as available. Help is available via email, telephone, walk-in service and the IT/HelpDesk Web site.
- Note: Please be ready to provide the following: NMU Email ID, Phone Number and Location.
Fixes for Lenovo Twists Ultrabooks
We encourage everyone with a Twist computer to install these fixes as soon as possible. Given that many classes are having midterm exams in the next week, it is critical to ensuring that the computers are as reliable as possible.
* NEW * Fixes for Lenovo Twist Ultrabook connection and sleep mode problems (Updated 10/10/13)
Frequently Requested Information
- Fall 2013 Setup & Registration Instructions for the Lenovo Twist, MacBook and T420i or X230i ThinkPads
- 2013 Notebook Computer Video - Medium Quality or HD
- Windows isn't genuine or Office not activated
- Lenovo Twist screen orientation changes
- Windows computer file and settings transfer instructions
- Changing default programs in Windows 8
- Internet Safety
- SL410/T420i WiMAX Update - needed for purchased computers.
- HelpDesk Problem Report Form
- HelpDesk Employment
- Micro Repair
ShiftPlanning - Employee Scheduling Software