First, Uninstall the current version of the Respondus LockDown Browser
- Go to Start, Control Panel, and scroll down to and select Programs and Features.
- Scroll down to and open Respondus LockDown Browser.
- You will be prompted with a "Warning: If you are uninstalling...Continue Uninstalling?" Click Yes.
- You will be prompted with "Do you want to completely remove the selected application and all its features?" Click Yes. A progress bar will be displayed.
- You will be prompted for "Uninstall Complete" Click Finish.
Second, Install the new version of the Respondus LockDown Browser
Download and Run the Respondus Lockdown Browser update.
You may see a security warning something like the one below. Click Run
You will see the following warning. Click Yes to continue the install.
Reinstall should already be selected Click Next
Click Finish to complete the install
- Run the Respondus Lockdown Browser
- Click on the "i" icon in the upper left of the windows.
- LockDown Browser Information will display.
The Version Information should be as follows
- 1.0.5.02 August 28, 2012
NOTE: To update the LockDown browser on the classroom testing partition please visit the NMU HelpDesk.