Customize the Touchpad and Trackpoint on the ThinkPad
2. In the "Thinkpad" tab, you can check and uncheck to enable/disable either option. Click "Settings" for more advanced options, and be sure to click "Apply" then "OK" to save changes.
3. Change advanced settings to your liking here and click "OK" to close, ensuring to appy changes on the previous window.
- You can also click once on "Control Panel" and select "Mouse."
- In the TrackPoint Properties, change what you would like to change, and select "Apply" then "OK."
- In the TrackPad Properties Window, which is rather complicated, make the desired changes. Select "Apply" then "OK."