NMU is in the process of switching from on-campus email and calendar servers to Gmail and G Suite.
With G Suite, we'll gain the benefits of a robust and innovative feature set, the ability to access email and calendar services from any Internet-connected device and unlimited storage for email and documents.
These are some of the productivity tools included in G Suite:
What will happen when I Opt-in to G Suite?
- Your email address wil remain the same. (Userid@nmu.edu)
- All new email messages and calendar invites will be automatically delivered to Gmail
- Old email messages will not be automatically moved to your @nmu.edu gmail account. They can be accessed using the same method you used before opting in,
- You will now be able to explore all that G Suite has to offer
Can I learn about using G Suite and Gmail before opting-in?
Google provides the G Suite Learning Center for those wishing to learn about using G Suite.
- Using G Suite a quickstart guide
- Using Gmail
- Using Google Calendar
- Using Google Drive
- Using Google Docs
- Using G Suite on Mobile
Google also has extensive support pages for all the G Suite apps.
I want to begin using Gmail and G Suite.
View G Suite Opt-in page for more information on how to begin using G Suite.