Adding an Attachment
The NMU E-Mail server holds a 20 MB size limit on all incoming E-Mail. This is the maximum size of the total email which includes message headers, text, and attachments. The majority of files (pictures, sound files, etc.) will double in size when they are sent as an attachment, so this means that the maximum file size for attachments is somewhat less than 10 MB.
To learn how to add an attachment, choose a client.
Outlook 2016 (Comparable to earlier versions)
2. Click the "Attach File" button and select "Browse this PC" to search your computer for a file to attach.
2. Click the "Create a New Message" icon.
3. Click on the "Paperclip" icon and a box should pop up letting you choose your file. If it does not, select the "Browse" Button.
4. Double click the file you want to add. Then select the "Upload" button.
2. Click the "Compose" link.
3. Click the "Browse" button next to "Attach" to search your computer for a file to attach.