Due to an update to the Kaspersky administration server, all managed clients need an update. Download this update to fix connection issues. This update applies to all NMU models including the X1 Carbon 3, 4, 5, T460s, and Tiny M710q.
Note on installing the fix:
- Download and run the program. You will see the “Windows protected your PC” prompt.
- Click “More Info” and then click “Run anyway”.
- Click OK or Yes.
- At the “NMU Kaspersky 2017 Fix” windows click OK.
- A command prompt window will open and start installing the fix.
- You will be prompted the fix is installed. Close the window.