Recommended G Suite Settings
Set up a Gmail 'viewing pane' (similar to an Outlook Preview pane)
- Go to Gmail > Mail Settings (upper right) > Labs.
- Scroll down to "Preview Pane," enable it, and save your changes.
- Once enabled, a new button will appear in the upper right of your inbox. To toggle between the old-fashioned Gmail inbox and the preview pane, click the button on the left.
Forwarding Google Group Posts to your GMail Account - YouTube - Covers forwarding all messages a Google group receives to your email account AND Setting up a filter to automatically move messages a gmail label.
How to create an Alias On Gmail - YouTube - Covers setting up a gmail alias and unique signature for replies using a Google group email address.
Canned Messages - Canned messages can be used to provide text for quick reponses to commonly received messages.
Google Calendar Sharing
Google Calendar Settings
- Set custom view to 5 days instead of 4.
- Gmail auto calendar entry to OFF.
- Gray out past and future recurring events to OFF.
- Hide morning and night hours