Installing the Library Laser Printer, Macbook
These instrctions are for setting up the Library Laser printer to print in the library on MacBooks (this is not the colored printer). This should already be installed on NMU issued computers.
Click here to view installation on a Thinkpad.
- Enter "print.nmu.edu" in the "Address" field.
- Choose "LPD" for the "Protocol."
- Enter "libq" for the "Queue" field.
- Name the printer, such as "Library Laser."
- Select the "Use" field to select a driver to use.
6. Select "Add" on the previous window.
7. Select "OK." You should now be able to print.