Comment Feature in Microsoft Word
Comments can be added to a document that do not change the document. You can insert a comment inside balloons that will appear in the document margins. They can also be hidden until you want to edit your paper. This tutorial uses the Office 2016 version, but can easily be transferrable to Office 2013 and 2010 versions.Insert a Comment
Reply to a Comment
Delete a Comment
Reviewing a Comment
Printing with Comments
- Alternatively, you can right-click the location you've selected and select "Insert Comment."
- Alternatively, you can select the button in the upper right corner of the comment and type your comment in the line that appears.
2. Your reply will desplay below the comment in an indented fashion.
- To hide them, select this button again.
2. To show/expand only one comment, click the word bubble icon that appears to the right of your document.
2. In the preview, you should see the comments to the right, as shown above.